Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Organize — It’s easier than ever to find photos by the people in them, the places they were taken and the events they depict. And now you can even find photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- Edit — Make any snapshot extra-special with everything from one-click fixes to artistic looks. Photoshop Elements can guide you through or do it for you.
- Create — Surround yourself with your memories by creating beautiful collages, slideshows, calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards.
- Fix photos by the batch – Edit a batch of photos at one time. And now you can use touch, so it’s even easier to get the look you want.
- Share — Share with friends and family the way that works for you—Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more.*
Platform: PC Download
Easily organize, edit, create, and share all your amazing photos.
System Requirements: Supported OS: Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7
Your life is full of special moments and major milestones — and you take pictures to capture them all. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 automates the organizing and editing so you can have fun creating and sharing your amazing photos. Quickly find any photo. Make one-click fixes and add artistic effects to create unique looks. Create collages, slideshows, and cards. Share to favorite social sites. And now, do all your quick edits and organizing with the touch of a finger.
- Platform: PC Download
- Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B01LRR2TSA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
Top New Benefits Of Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
- NEW Turn frowns upside down — Transform frowns into smiles, adjust squinting eyes, and make other quick tweaks so everyone in your photos looks their best.
- Enhanced Guided Edits for help along the way — Guided Edits step you through to fantastic results.
- New Picture incredible text — Get step-by-step help turning a photo into cool visual text and then adding an embossed look and drop shadows to really make it pop. Great for collages, scrapbook pages, cards, signs, and more.
- New Create a collage of effects — Get artistic by adding multiple effects to a single photo. Photoshop Elements walks you through it and gives you templates and themes to choose from.
- New Pump up the action — Add a motion blur behind your subject to create a dramatic speed-pan action shot.
- New Photo painting — Paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes to create a unique work of art — perfect for sharing on social media or as a printed keepsake. Get guidance from start to finish.
- New Truly custom frames — Create your own frames to complement favorite photos, add polish to your scrapbook pages, or share with others. This Guided Edit makes it a breeze.
- New Touch your way to great pics — The Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch-friendly, so you can simply tap to do all your finding, sorting, and quick photo enhancements.
- Enhanced Have more fun with filters — Filters are a great way to try on fresh new looks and show off your creativity, and now it’s even easier to choose the best filter for your photo and fine-tune the details.
- Enhanced Search is a cinch — Find the exact photos you’re looking for by searching on a combination of things, including people, places, events, and other favorite subjects. The Organizer is now touch-friendly so finding and viewing are even easier.
- New Find photos faster with Smart Tags — Photoshop Elements suggests tags for your photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- Bye-bye, camera shake – Your selfies’ best friend! Just click to remove the camera shake that comes from unsteady hands.
- Great crops for great compositions – The perfect composition is the one you like best. Photoshop Elements suggests four options — you just pick your favorite.
- Goodbye flawed, hello phenomenal – Whiten teeth or make skies a vibrant blue in one step. Make unwanted stuff vanish with one brush stroke, and get intelligent tone corrections with an option that remembers the looks you like.
- Selecting hair is a snap – Selecting hair, pet fur, and other fine details used to be a chore. No more — just paint loosely over the area and Photoshop Elements does the rest. And when you make a selection on your own and it turns out not quite right, just nudge the boundaries this way or that. Perfection!
- Fix things up to create all-new scenes – Photo remixes and mashups are easy with Photomerge Compose. Pull something out of one photo, pop it into another, and the color and lighting blend for a realistic-looking scene.
- Go pano for the full experience – Photomerge Panorama blends, fills in jagged edges, and stitches together multiple horizontal or vertical photos for your best-looking panos yet.
- Perfect group shots – Never let a frown or a blink ruin a group photo again. With Photomerge Group Shot, it’s easy to combine faces and bodies from a series of pictures to create a single perfect composite.
19. Photo tilted? Fix it fast. – Straightening’s a snap — edges fill in like magic.
- Move things like magic – Move objects in a photo — the background just fills in.
- Stylish text, beautiful layering – Type text right onto your photos and tweak anytime. Choose type ranging from fun to poetic to buttoned-up for business. And layer on the sophistication by revealing a portion of one photo through another.
- Enhanced Easier social sharing — Now, sharing to Facebook and YouTube feels just like being on those sites, so it’s faster and easier than ever.*
- Enhanced The right tutorials, right away — Get the help you need — even if you don’t know exactly how to describe it — right from eLive within Photoshop Elements.