● Everything in Deluxe plus specialized guidance for handling your stocks, bonds, mutual funds and employee stock plans
● Ensure accuracy with automatic import features-Import financial data, W-2s, investment and mortgage information, as well as last year’s tax data
● Includes expert answers via phone-Get one-on-one answers to your tax questions by phone from our credentialed CPAs and EAs*
● New: Understand your tax history and maximize next year’s refund with My Analysis & Advice
● Exclusively at Amazon, receive a free 1-year trial of Quicken Starter Edition 2017 for Windows with your purchase of TurboTax
● Includes 5 free federal e-files and one download of a TurboTax state product (State: print for free or e-file for $19.99 each)*
● Try TurboTax Home & Business for extra guidance for self-employment & business deductions
Get your taxes done right with TurboTax 2016
TurboTax is tailored to your unique situation—it will search for the deductions and credits you deserve, so you’re confident you’ll get your maximum refund
●TurboTax coaches you every step of the way and double checks your return as you go to handle even the toughest tax situations, so you can be confident you’re getting every dollar you deserve.
●Every year it gets even easier. As a returning customer, TurboTax will automatically transfer last year’s data to help ensure accuracy and save you time
●Up-to-date with the latest tax & healthcare-related laws—so you can be confident your taxes will be done right.
●Help along the way—get answers to your product questions, so you won’t get stuck.
●Your information is safeguarded – TurboTax uses encryption technology, so your tax data is protected while it’s e-filed to IRS and state agencies
●Supported OS: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista
Platform: PC Download
Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2016
- For warranty information about this product, please